Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day Five Postop

.....Another half day at work. He sooo doesn't like to be left alone. I cooked a ham yesterday and he ate some of that this morning. Swelling has gone down, but again this morning he is not putting weight on that foot!! Shew, I'm ready to see huge steps FORWARD in this recovery process.....So I come home this afternoon, still no go on the dog food. Our evening outing was way too eventful. At the time I didn't realize that he just didn't WANT to go back in the house, but on the second step he stopped. I nudged. His front left leg goes between the second and third step!!He couldn't get out. William's not home yet. So somewhere I found the strength to hold his rear in up with my right hand and pull the front in out with my left. Needless to say I pulled a shoulder muscle on that one. So here we are sitting on the sidewalk waiting for daddy to get home....what a night. On the plus side the swelling is almost gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment